The government has lost more than £2bn through the latest RBS share sale. More than £2.5bn of government-owned RBS shares have been sold as part of returning the bank to private ownership. The government’s shareholding has been reduced by 7.7 per cent to 62.4 per cent. Through the deal 925 million shares were sold at […]
The average amount paid into pensions by workers in the private sector has dropped in the past year, according to data from the Department for Work and Pensions. The annual amount saved into pensions by private sector workers was £3,873 per eligible saver in 2017. According to the DWP data, a decline in contributions is […]
Aegon has issued an apology to advisers in response to problems with the Cofunds replatforming. The firm is also increasing headcount in its operations team by redeploying 200 employees to help deal with any further issues. Advisers using the Aegon platform have reported numerous problems with it since it was integrated with the Cofunds business […]
‘Work like a dog day’ recognises the hardest-working people. On this day, employers show their appreciation for all of their employees who carry the heaviest workloads.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up