Jupiter’s fund-of-funds veteran explains his choice of manager to replace Woodford in his portfolios “In a raging bull market, young fund managers can often generate stellar performance but, on balance, experience trumps youthful enthusiasm.” So wrote John Chatfeild-Roberts in his 2006 book, Fundology. Twelve years later, Jupiter Merlin’s head of strategy on independent funds says […]
Anthony Lynch, portfolio manager, looks at the recent positive momentum in UK real wage growth.
Advice firms are continuing to review their client books to ensure they stay in the sweet spot between too few and too many clients. The number of clients that an adviser can manage often comes down to a combination of external factors. Submissions to the Money Marketing awards this year showed a great variety in […]
Content supplied by Natixis Global Asset Management This video from Natixis Global Asset Management focuses on Active Share. One strategy for the smarter use of equity investments is ensuring you get what you pay for. According to the company, looking at Active Share can give you a better perspective on where performance comes from. Active […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up