The founder of insurance and investment firm Resolution Clive Cowdery has given £50m to the Resolution Trust, a think-tank that aims to improve the lives of people on low and middle incomes. To coincide with the new funding, Resolution Foundation chief executive Gavin Kelly will become chief executive of the Resolution Trust and retiring MP […]
With the general election now only weeks away, Money Marketing assesses the manifesto pledges affecting advisers and their clients. Tax While cracking down on tax evasion and aggressive avoidance has proved popular territory for all the major parties, several are also seeking to ameliorate the tax loads of voters. The Conservatives have promised to raise […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
It has been noticeably quiet for us on the pension front since the reforms were introduced. It appears consumers have heeded the various warnings to avoid rushing to make decisions. We expect to advise a large number of clients on pension freedoms over the next three to five years but hopefully these will be on a […]
Johnson Fleming has partnered with Openwork in order to make its managed auto-enrolment service available to Openwork’s advisers.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Ros Altmann: Good pension not always enough for a good later life
- SJP shuns new CII exam in favour of in-house programmes
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up