PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
Octopus Investments is to allow investors to buy and hold shares in its Venture Capital Trusts through adviser-facing platform Transact for the first time. The launch of the service follows a change announced in the Finance Bill 2014 which allows investors to buy VCTs directly via a platform. Previously, investors could only transfer their holding to […]
ABI, NAPF and the Trade Union Congress back commission to tackle short-termist political approach to retirement saving.
The highest earners in the country would lose out more on pensions tax relief under the Conservatives than the Liberal Democrats. Each of the major parties has indicated cutting the tax relief on higher earners following the general election. Scenarios modelled by Fidelity Worldwide Investment show someone earning £250,000 a year and making gross pension […]
Just a quick post to alert our followers to the fact that the new Fit for Work service is – according to the rollout map – now available in all geographical areas of England and Wales.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up