TSB has rolled out its buy-to-let proposition to the rest of its broker panel. The lender has been piloting its buy-to-let proposition with London & Country for the past two months. Initially, TSB has made available five-year products with further deals to be launched over the coming weeks. Rates start at 3.49 per cent and […]
Standard annuity rates have fallen to their lowest levels since November 2012, with the pace of decline increasing since the turn of the year, according to data published by Moneyfacts. The rate payable for an average single-life standard annuity for a 65 year old with a £10,000 pot has fallen by 5.9 per cent in […]
Tilney Bestinvest has appointed Leon Buckley as director, financial planning as the firm expands its London financial planning practice. Buckley, who will work in the firm’s Mayfair office in London, will report to managing director, financial planning Tim Stalkartt. Since 2010 Buckley has worked at FF&P Wealth Planning dealing with high-net-worth clients, as well as advising partners […]
Bank has set aside £856m for litigation and conduct issues.
Dr. Andrew Lo, Founder and Chief Investment Strategist at AlphaSimplex, discusses how the firm adapts to changing market conditions, focusing on their drawdown strategy.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up