Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Sales in Prudential’s UK business are up 8 per cent year-on-year as bonds, personal pensions and drawdown products offset the loss of annuities, the firm’s quarterly results show. UK retail sales, on an annual premium equivalent basis, hit £169m in the three months to March, compared to £157m to the same quarter last year, a […]
The FCA has ordered eight advice firms to carry out skilled persons reports in relation to insistent clients following a thematic review on pension transfers, Money Marketing understands. A skilled persons report, also known as a Section 166 report, checks for weaknesses or failings in a firm’s practices. The review can result in enforcement action […]
In our latest Investment Clock Strategy report, Head of Multi Asset Trevor Greetham comments that he does not see the signs that usually signal the end of a bull market. RLAM’s Investment Clock model is in the equity friendly Recovery phase. Central banks are reluctant to raise interest rates and real returns on cash are […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up