Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
Healthcare is already one of the key battlefields in May’s general election, with each of the main parties committing to deliver improvements to the NHS and public health.
BlackRock’s fund manager Justin Christofel is another believer in the European equities story but is cooler on UK and US stocks. In his co-managed £76.8m Global Multi-Asset Income Fund he has shifted marginally out of US equity exposure into European equities, where valuations are “less demanding”. “Equities are a bit more attractive in Europe than the US […]
The pension reforms offer a great opportunity for financial advisers to attract new clients and grow their business. As product providers look to sell new propositions and unscrupulous firms solicit consumers to put their money in esoteric investments, the general opinion is that the new rules have brought to the forefront the need for advice. […]
The rollout of Fit for Work (FFW) has now started in England and Wales.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up