The buzz around sustainable and ethical investing has been growing in recent years as more people become environmentally and socially aware. In response, asset managers such as Schroders, Investec and Aegon have all jumped on the bandwagon and are pushing a vast array of funds with an ethical dimension as the appetite for responsible investment […]
Editor Justin Cash runs through the lineup for an unmissable day of debate and networking Book your place now for Money Marketing Interactive
The debate around how fund managers’ pay incentives should work has been reignited. Firms have started to introduce new cost structures in an attempt to improve transparency, as the FCA steps up its focus on how asset managers assess their value. The companies that have already introduced new fee models claim it will not change […]
Walter Price, senior portfolio manager, Allianz Global Investors, discusses the aim and objective of the trust, how companies may benefit from cloud computing, why you should choose to invest in a technology fund and the potential implications of the Trump presidency.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up