Aviva Investors has appointed Ed Casal as chief executive, global real estate, replacing Ian Womack who is retiring. Casal, currently Aviva’s global indirect real estate managing director, will oversee Aviva Investors Real Estate global operations as well as joining the unit’s executive committee with effect from 1 July. Bart Coenraads, who is head of Asia […]
Figures were boosted elsewhere in the business, particularly with a 17 per cent increase in assets at LGIM.
Labour has named Nottingham East MP Chris Leslie as its new shadow chancellor following the defeat of Ed Balls at last week’s election. Leslie steps up from his previous role as shadow chief secretary to the Treasury, in which he opposed Liberal Democrat Danny Alexander. Having previously represented the Yorkshire constituency of Shipley from 1997, […]
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
As Europe’s QE goes further than expected, the manager of the Artemis Strategic Bond Fund has upgraded his outlook from “quite” to “very” positive.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Malcolm McLean: Why this could be the year of the pension tax relief raid
- Nutmeg loss deepens as regulatory burden bites
- Treasury tipped to cut pension tax relief to fund NHS spending
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up