Jelf, an independent full-service UK-based brokerage that supports businesses and individuals, has announced its interim results.
Figures were boosted elsewhere in the business, particularly with a 17 per cent increase in assets at LGIM.
Royal London Asset Management has unveiled an Enhanced Cash Plus fund to complement its £1bn Cash Plus fund. The new fund, which launches today, has a similar investment approach to the existing Cash Plus fund, aiming to preserve capital while providing income and capital growth in excess of money market rates, but with the potential […]
Nigel Farage will stand down as leader of Ukip after losing out in his bid to be elected as the MP for Thanet South. Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg has also confirmed he will quit as leader after a “crushing” election night. Labour leader Ed Miliband will also exit following a shattering result for the […]
Capital Market Notes, November 2016 David Lafferty, chief market strategist at Natixis Global Asset Management, looks at the impact on markets and portfolios since the somewhat surprising outcome of the US election. Click here
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up