Taking place in June and July in a number of locations across the UK the Retirement Planning Invitational series will focus on uncovering opportunities and mitigating risks in the new pension’s era. The speed with which the radical pension reforms have been introduced has left the industry in a state of shock, and as the […]
Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
“It’s all wrong”. This running joke at our office is based on a regularly occurring statement made by a former financial planner who would often exclaim everything was incorrect with a piece of work. When overreactions and blame are your speciality, it is easy to turn a drama into a crisis. But as I look […]
The founder of insurance and investment firm Resolution Clive Cowdery has given £50m to the Resolution Trust, a think-tank that aims to improve the lives of people on low and middle incomes. To coincide with the new funding, Resolution Foundation chief executive Gavin Kelly will become chief executive of the Resolution Trust and retiring MP […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up