Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Record new money in March has helped push Axa Elevate’s funds under management to £10bn, Axa Wealth’s quarterly results show. The platform saw £534m of new assets in the first quarter of 2015, with funds under management rising 26 per cent year-on-year, from £7.9bn in 2014 to £10bn. An 8 per cent increase in pension […]
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Almost everything you read around the new rules for retirement income planning talks of the inevitable expansion of a blended approach to investing. This, so the logic goes, is the response to managing the four key conflicting pressures at play for those looking to plan for their retirement: longevity, inflation, lack of flexibility and volatility. […]
Kunal Desai, Head of Indian Equities While summing up India’s performance through April, one of Warren Buffett’s adages springs to mind. “When hamburgers go down in price, we sing the ‘Hallelujah Chorus’ in the Buffett household. When hamburgers go up in price, we weep. For most people, it’s the same with everything in life they […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up