OK, I admit it: I am a bit biased and I tend to try to look for the good. But I think this Budget could be interpreted by the proactive and positive among us as one for advisers, platforms and asset managers. Of course, a lot of the announcements were proposals for post-election change but […]
Taking place on Wednesday 24th June at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel, Knightsbridge, London the Platforum D2C Conference will provide the setting for key industry experts to debate what good looks like for a direct proposition and how to maximise opportunities presented by the pension freedoms. Driven by the change in regulation, pension freedoms and […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
To help you to keep up with the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning, try answering these questions.
By Kunal Desai, Head of Indian Equities
With markets kept open on Saturday, finance minister Arun Jaitley delivered a promising budget focused on growth and decentralisation. While many complained about a six-day working week, there was much to be pleased about and the markets rallied in the afternoon to finish in the green.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up