The FCA has warned consumers about a clone firm of UBS, which has been operating under the name of “UBS Private Wealth Management”. According to the FCA, fraudsters are using or giving out the details under the name of the Swiss bank with a false email and phone number. The FCA warns that scammers may give […]
A review of the favoured passive investing styles, sectors and geographies of the past year
The parent company of IFA Saunderson House has indicated the business is up for sale. In a trading update today, IFG Group, also the parent of James Hay, says it has received a number of approaches for the business. The trading update says: “Discussions are at a preliminary stage. The group will consider a sale […]
International private medical insurance (IPMI) can be a complex business, especially when you need to find cover that complies with all the local legislations and regulations of a chosen country.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up