In the forth of a monthly series helping advisers prepare for the sunset clause, we look at mastering the comparison stage.
Mortgage lenders could fall foul of treating customers fairly rules if they apply generic lending criteria following a Financial Ombudsman Service ruling against HSBC, experts warn. The FOS has upheld a complaint against the bank for unfairly rejecting a mortgage application on the grounds of age in the first case of its kind. A couple in […]
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
By Kunal Desai, Manager of Neptune India Fund Kunal Desai recently celebrated his third anniversary as manager of the Neptune India Fund. Kunal has built a strong track record of outperformance since he assumed responsibility for the Fund, delivering a return of 30.3 per cent ompared to the MSCI India Index gain of just 14.0 […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up