Artemis co-founder Mark Tyndall is stepping aside as senior partner to take a non-executive role on 31 December 2015. Tyndall will remain a partner at the investment manager and retain “a substantial stake” in both the partnership and the funds that Artemis manages. Tyndall founded the business in 1997 with fellow ex-Ivory & Sime funds managers […]
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Labour leader Ed Miliband is seeking to return tax avoidance and non-dom rules to the spotlight just days before the election. Speaking today in Pendle, Lancashire, Miliband will claim that “there is no bigger symbol” of the failures of the coalition Government than tax avoidance, and renew his pledge to ban non-dom status for those […]
The Pensions Ombudsman has thrown out two complaints made against providers who allowed a member to transfer to a suspected liberation scheme. Joseph Winning filed complaints against Legal & General and Scottish Widows after the firms completed his request to transfer around £50,000 to the Capita Oak Pension Scheme. Winning says the providers failed to […]
Alex Ralph, manager of the Artemis High Income Fund, talks about high-yield bonds in the US and Europe – and why she favours the latter.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up