Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Talk of Mifid II has finally hit UK shores, having seemingly taken some time to travel upstream. Perhaps this is due to preoccupation with RDR and the sense we have already implemented the “tricky bit” of the new regulatory requirements: the commission ban. Mifid II will require all European IFAs to forgo commission. Some may […]
Barclays and Royal Bank of Scotland are set to plead guilty this week to charges of rigging the foreign exchange market, with fines running into almost £3bn. The two banks are among the institutions that have been under investigation of manipulation of currency benchmarks since 2013. The Sunday Times reports both are set to accept substantial […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
Our Governed Retirement Investment Portfolios (GRIPs) reach their five-year milestone and prove their resilience in challenging market conditions
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up