Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Advisers have welcomed news of the Conservatives’ election victory despite mourning the loss of some Liberal Democrat ministers. David Cameron’s party have been swept back into power today, gathering enough seats to rule without the support of the Lib Dems. Alpha Investments and Financial Planning director Alan Solomons says the news is positive for investment markets. […]
Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
The launch of a new trade organisation representing advisers has reignited the debate around the industry’s ability to lobby at the highest level. This week Money Marketing revealed how former IFA Association director general Garry Heath is launching a new trade body in May for wealth managers and independent and restricted advisers. Heath says Apfa […]
How should investors view Brexit? Clearly, the world did not end. Business continues. But it has changed things. Artemis’ fund managers explain their latest views. Click here for full article
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up