The Financial Ombudsman Service has upheld four complaints regarding Harlequin investments against advice firms since the beginning of the year. The Harlequin group of companies marketed and built overseas luxury property developments, and is under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office. In a decision against West Sussed-based IFA Regency Financial Resources, the FOS ruled the […]
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
The new dawn of pension freedoms finally emerged from the shadows earlier this month, bringing with it the ability for people aged 55 and over to cash in their pension savings. However, new products have not yet appeared, meaning the options available are largely the same as before – other than the additional ability to […]
Arguing that the eurozone crisis is over, watch Rob Burnett, head of European equities at Neptune, discuss the sectors that he’s investing in to harness the recovery.
In the video, Burnett addresses the following:
• The primary drivers of the eurozone’s economic recovery
• The turnaround in individual countries’ current accounts
• Sectors best positioned to harness the recovery, without offering undue exposure to risk
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up