This free to attend morning seminar will provide practical insight into making successful changes to your business model, allowing you to:
• Identify new opportunities for growth in your business
• Attract higher client fees and healthier profits
The Business Model Update is free to attend for advisers thanks to our sponsoring partners and will run from 9am and end with a complimentary buffet lunch at 1PM.
CPD event which equates to 3.5 hours of structured CPD.
On the day, our expert panel of speakers will address some of the most important issues facing your business, such as:
• Should you separate financial advice from financial planning?
• Can separating the two help bring down regulatory fees?
• How can simplified advice be made into a profitable proposition?
• Multi-asset investing – is diversification still appropriate?
• What impact will the FCA’s platform rules have on advisers, platforms and fund providers?
• When is investment outsourcing most appropriate?
David J Scarlett, Director, Adviser Gym
Mike Morrow, Director, Ascentric
Mark Coles, Investment Development Director, Architas
John Jackson, MD – Intermediary Business, Cornelian
Paula Steele, Managing Partner, John Lamb
James King, Partner, Price Bailey
Nick Hodgson, Director at Smith & Williamson
Emma Napier, Head of Adviser Relations, The Platforum