A member of a scheme who flexibly accesses scheme benefits has a duty to tell the scheme administrators of any other pension scheme they have, or join in the future, that they have used flexi-access drawdown. This is because scheme administrators have a duty to inform HM Revenue & Customs if they think someone has […]
The launch of a new trade organisation representing advisers has reignited the debate around the industry’s ability to lobby at the highest level. This week Money Marketing revealed how former IFA Association director general Garry Heath is launching a new trade body in May for wealth managers and independent and restricted advisers. Heath says Apfa […]
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
The UK Pensions Awards shine the light on excellence and recognise the advisers, providers and investment managers that offer the highest level of innovation, performance and service to occupational pension schemes and their members. This year’s awards looked at advisers and providers across 31 different categories and were rigorously judged by a panel of senior […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Ros Altmann: Good pension not always enough for a good later life
- SJP shuns new CII exam in favour of in-house programmes
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up