Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Help to Buy 2 is operating at just over a tenth of its capacity, according to new research by mortgage insurer Genworth. Chancellor George Osborne pledged the scheme could enable up to £130bn of lending over three years, equal to £43.3bn a year. However, Genworth’s analysis shows the scheme supported £5.7bn in 2014, just 13 […]
When Neil Woodford announced he was leaving Invesco Perpetual to set up his own fund management business, the industry oscillated between eagerly anticipating his next venture and questioning how Invesco Perpetual would cope without arguably its biggest asset. After all, the top dog of equity income, Woodford had spent the bulk of his career at […]
What does a well-diversifed portfolio look like? What were the quarterly trends in model portfolios in Q4 2015? The Portfolio Barometer highlights trends uncovered by analysis of 210 model risk-rated portfolios managed by UK financial adviser and wealth management firms in the three months from October to December 2015. The model portfolios under review were […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up