An error by the Bank of England overstated the amount of government bonds it sold by £13.4bn. A notice of error was posted on the bank’s website explaining that a clerical error led to it stating that £28.2bn of British government bonds had been bought by foreign buyers in February when the actual figure was […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
Spring is special in Japan. The blossom of cherry and plum trees invites viewings – or “hanami” – across the country. The tradition speaks to the country’s appreciation of nature and the passing of seasons. But as the Japanese economy picks up momentum, will this rebound prove as ephemeral as the spring cherry blossom? For […]
After a flat year for European equities, in which the Artemis European Growth Fund outperformed, manager Philip Wolstencroft is (cautiously) optimistic about 2016.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Malcolm McLean: Why this could be the year of the pension tax relief raid
- Nutmeg loss deepens as regulatory burden bites
- Treasury tipped to cut pension tax relief to fund NHS spending
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up