Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Automatic enrolment provider Now: Pensions has come under fire for hitting employers with an exit fee if they choose to switch to a different scheme within two years. Under scheme rules in place since it launched in 2012, employers who decide to switch provider within the first 24 months have to pay a fine depending […]
After months of campaigning the result of general election 2015 remains uncertain. Although many pollsters predict that the Conservatives will be the largest party, the closeness of the result may lead to both the Conservatives and Labour trying to form a Government in the coming days. What is certain is that we are heading for […]
Neil Jones is technical support manager with Canada Life’s ican Technical Services Team. Canada Life offers a range of wealth management solutions, including retirement income planning, estate planning and investment solutions from a choice of jurisdictions, including the UK, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. The residential nil-rate band (RNRB) was first announced in […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up