Employees at Johnson Fleming, in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, are looking forward to trying out some dramatic new hairstyles on Wig Wednesday. A host of colourful wigs will brighten up the office on 20 May as staff support children and young people with cancer.
Regulatory costs have been blamed for the closure of a Norfolk IFA just days after advisers saw their FSCS levies almost double to £100m. In a statement on its website, Norwich-based advice firm Taylor & Taylor says regulatory changes have made continuing as a business unviable. It says: “We very much appreciate the support provided […]
The Liberal Democrats is to announce plans to give local authorities power to double council tax on second homes. The announcement comes as part of a “Countryside Charter” unveiled today in Cornwall by Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg. The Lib Dems hope that by allowing councils to charge up to 200 per cent council tax, […]
Jelf, an independent full-service UK-based brokerage that supports businesses and individuals, has announced its interim results.
Paul Casson, the manager of the Artemis Pan-European Absolute Return Fund, expects to benefit from a (patchy) recovery in Europe and more profit warnings in 2016.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up