According to a business associate of mine (and someone considering his own retirement options) “the sands have shifted since the pensions freedoms were announced”. Now they are here, he believes most rational people will work out the cash option is not that attractive considering the tax implications and the problem of where to reinvest it. […]
Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
“Fine words” on housebuilding have yet to win over a sceptical industry ahead of the general election, with calls for more details ahead of the publication of campaign manifestos after Easter. Housing has been identified as one of this year’s most critical topics, with Chancellor George Osborne using a prime slot in the final Budget […]
Kunal Desai, Head of Indian Equities, Neptune India is in the midst of a significant transformation, with Prime Minister Narendra Modi undertaking an ambitious reform agenda. But what is the current state of the market and what makes India an attractive investment story today? Read the article here For investment professionals only – not for […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up