PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
The Government was keen to allow those with defined benefit pensions access to the same freedom and choice as those with defined contribution savings. That is why we have new rules that allow transfers to proceed once a member of a DB scheme has received advice. However, the planned reduction of the lifetime allowance from […]
New research has proven the positive impact that protection, health and wellbeing (PH&W) benefits have upon a business.
The Upper Tribunal has upheld a decision by the FCA to ban a former professional indemnity insurance broker. Stephen Allen was issued with a decision notice by the FSA in July 2012, which intended to ban him because he was not a fit and proper person. The regulator said Allen had secretly added a fee […]
This guide from Johnson Fleming, entitled ‘Choosing an auto-enrolment provider’, will take you through some key questions you need to ask and what information you want to be finding out in response to these.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up