To help you to keep up with the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning, try answering these questions.
BlackRock’s fund manager Justin Christofel is another believer in the European equities story but is cooler on UK and US stocks. In his co-managed £76.8m Global Multi-Asset Income Fund he has shifted marginally out of US equity exposure into European equities, where valuations are “less demanding”. “Equities are a bit more attractive in Europe than the US […]
With stock markets reaching new highs, many financial commentators share a common belief – global economies are on the road to recovery. Newton’s view of the world, however, is very different. For them, the upturn has been driven by government and central bank policy across the globe, rather than from any real economic recovery. They […]
In the UK the election campaigns run by the various political parties have included statements and debates around long-term care provision, and the cost of care that could be covered by the state. The cost of care has been increasing and the problem around funding for care will continue to grow over the coming years […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up