The High Court has wound up a scam property fund which took £880,000 from investors and promised returns of up to 51 per cent a year. The FCA says the fund was wound up earlier this month at its request and a liquidator appointed to investigate Hermay’s activities. The regulator says the firm had been […]
The mortgage advice industry is now in far better shape than it was just a few years ago but when it comes to innovation I cannot help feeling it is the poor relation compared with the investment advice market. There is far less competition in terms of leading-edge solutions to meet consumers’ needs. While investment […]
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
George Osborne will make his last Budget speech of the current parliamentary term this week, and the early media briefings suggest that pensions will again feature heavily in that statement. So what are we able to learn from the weekend’s coverage?
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up