769,900 reasons why Auto Enrolment will be critical to your corporate advice business over the next two tax years…
These two FREE events will discuss what advisers have learnt from auto enrolment to date and how they can effectively prepare to support the 769,900* SMEs, who will have reached staging before April 2017.
Drawing on auto enrolment experience to date from financial advisers, employers, accountants and the regulator, you will gain insight into commercial strategies for the next phase of staging from April 2015, versatility of business models and balancing fees and service to generate the best business opportunities within the SME market.
Why you should attend:
- Hear politica l and regulatory view on both compliance and market updates
- Learn how to prepare and tackle secondary markets
- Understand the very latest product and software updates
- Learn how to successfully manage the staging phase
- LONDON – Tuesday 24th February 2015
- MANCHESTER – Thursday 26th February 2015
Spaces are limited at Auto-Enrolment Live so if you or any of your colleagues would like to attend please email Candice Baptiste on email@example.com or register on the Registration page .
* Auto-enrolment staging will include 152,900 SMEs in 15/16 and 617,000 SMEs during 16/17. Source: The Pensions Regulator, Employer Staging Forecast, January 2014