Consolidator AFH Financial Group has acquired a national IFA for up to £4.1m, its largest acquisition deal to date. AFH has acquired Stroud-based Independent Financial Services (U.K.) for an initial cash sum of £450,000, paid on completion of the deal yesterday. A further sum of up to £3.65m will be paid in three tranches over […]
Healthcare is already one of the key battlefields in May’s general election, with each of the main parties committing to deliver improvements to the NHS and public health.
It is easy to dismiss the need to deal with vulnerable clients as at the fringes of advice, not something really applicable to you. But with one in five of us likely to develop dementia, and one in four of us suffering from some form of mental illness at any one time, it is inconceivable […]
Every now and then, whenever I write about a financial dilemma faced by myself or a close family member, I receive lots of emails and online messages telling me all I am trying to do is obtain free advice over the internet. In reality, this is almost never the case: by the time the article […]
Peter Saacke, Artemis’ CIO, suggests what may lie ahead and explains how volatility suits stockpickers.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up