New research has proven the positive impact that protection, health and wellbeing (PH&W) benefits have upon a business.
Lenders are in talks with technology providers to develop a solution where they can evaluate brokers on an individual basis. Presently, lenders have information at a firm level but sources say a group of lenders has started talks to find a way of validating individual brokers. It is thought the lenders, the identities of which are […]
Industry experts have hailed the Conservative’s majority in the general election and say the housing market has “dodged a bullet” as the UK avoided voting Labour into power. The Conservatives achieved a comprehensive victory, winning 331 of the 650 seats being contested. Labour came second with 232 seats, followed by the Scottish National Party with […]
The Pensions Ombudsman has thrown out two complaints made against providers who allowed a member to transfer to a suspected liberation scheme. Joseph Winning filed complaints against Legal & General and Scottish Widows after the firms completed his request to transfer around £50,000 to the Capita Oak Pension Scheme. Winning says the providers failed to […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up