The Council of Mortgage Lenders’ gross mortgage lending target looks set to be missed this year as the market becomes more subdued, say industry experts. In December the CML forecast gross lending of £222bn in 2015, up by 8.8 per cent from £204bn last year, and rising to £240bn in 2016. But in a “state […]
As you can see, the Money Marketing website looks very different than what you are used to. A lot of work has gone into the redesign, and I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the new look and why we have made the decisions we have. When we redesigned the magazine just […]
Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
China’s GDP grew by 7 per cent between January and March, its slowest pace since the financial crisis in 2009. The BBC reports the rate fell from 7.3 per cent for the previous three months. Last year China missed its annual growth of 7.5 per cent for the first time in 15 years, with growth […]
As part of the Budget speech, the chancellor announced the launch of a formal consultation on the structure of UK pensions tax reliefs.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up