Former IFA Association director general Garry Heath is to launch a new adviser trade body, Money Marketing can reveal. The trade body will be open to wealth managers and independent and restricted advisers, and is set to launch next month. Heath says there is a “considerable team” behind the organisation. He says: “We are going […]
The introduction of pension freedoms and the end of the tax year have had advisers rushed off their feet of late. But we now have a bit more time to consider the way forward while the sun shines and the spring bulbs bloom. I have not seen many Lamborghinis around town so Steve Webb’s, perhaps […]
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
It is easy to be wise after the event but given the ending of quantitative easing by the US Federal Reserve last year (and therefore no more extra dollars being “printed”) simple economic theory would predict that the price of something no longer in excess supply should rise. And it did! From the end of […]
After a volatile 2015, Peter Saacke considers the prospects for a (smooth) recovery in 2016.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up