New figures requested from the Office for National Statistics by Jelf International reveal the countries with the largest numbers of employees working for a UK-controlled parent company (known as UKFAs or UK foreign affiliates).
The UK economy will take uncertainty created by the general election “in its stride” and grow 2.8 per cent this year, the EY ITEM Club says. The consultancy’s spring forecast, which uses HM Treasury’s economic modeling, predicts gross domestic product will hit 2.8 per cent this year and 3 per cent in 2016. This is […]
Prudential was wrong to block a transfer to a pension scheme it suspected of being a vehicle for a pension liberation scam, the Pensions Ombudsman says. It upheld a complaint from Mr Mark Harrison who said Prudential had refused to act on his request to transfer from a Prudential scheme to the Cheshire Food Services […]
To help you to keep up with the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning, try answering these questions…
Strong underlying businesses and lower exposure to the energy sector make European high-yield bonds attractive, says Alex Ralph. To watch the video click here
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Ros Altmann: Good pension not always enough for a good later life
- SJP shuns new CII exam in favour of in-house programmes
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up