Broking technology firm GBST Wealth Management is to power Just Retirement’s new simplified retirement platform. The advised-only platform has been developed following the introduction of pension freedoms earlier this month. It will allow customers to purchase an annuity as well as leave their pension invested in a low-risk “rainy day” fund. Just Retirement group communications director […]
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
It is easy to dismiss the need to deal with vulnerable clients as at the fringes of advice, not something really applicable to you. But with one in five of us likely to develop dementia, and one in four of us suffering from some form of mental illness at any one time, it is inconceivable […]
New figures requested from the Office for National Statistics by Jelf International reveal the countries with the largest numbers of employees working for a UK-controlled parent company (known as UKFAs or UK foreign affiliates).
In recent times, we have witnessed high-profile celebrities and sports stars make the headlines for potential tax liabilities on ‘failed’ tax avoidance schemes. We are now used to reading about these individuals, but what about those who advise on such schemes? Read more
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Flat-rate pension tax relief ruled out by government
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up