The launch of a new trade organisation representing advisers has reignited the debate around the industry’s ability to lobby at the highest level. This week Money Marketing revealed how former IFA Association director general Garry Heath is launching a new trade body in May for wealth managers and independent and restricted advisers. Heath says Apfa […]
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Date: Thursday 18th June 2015 Location: Old Billingsgate, London For 25 years the Money Marketing Financial Services Awards have set the gold standard for the retail financial services sector allowing financial advisers and providers to showcase their business and demonstrate successful outcomes for customers. This year the Money Marketing Awards are recognising only the very […]
The UK’s highest court is to hear an appeal by HMRC over two offshore schemes used by banks to shield staff payments from tax. The tax office will attempt to convince the Supreme Court that UBS and Deutsche Bank used the schemes to avoid tax in 2003 and 2004, the FT reports. Employees received shares […]
As more and more providers start to reveal their stance on the charge cap and removal of commission and active member discount pricing, we thought it would be worthwhile to look at what these are, and the steps businesses should be taking to prepare for this.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Flat-rate pension tax relief ruled out by government
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up