Last week, we launched the second half of our Game of Two Halves competition, offering the sporting day of a lifetime with Save & Prosper. We are now in week two. If you missed the questions on page 5 (how could you?) turn back.
Four IFA readers have the chance to win tickets to the World Cup Final and British Grand Prix, which take place on July 12. The winners will be taken from a short list of 32, made of the 16 winners from each of the two halves of the competition. So 16 more slots are up for grabs. Get playing.
1. The competition is open to all IFAs, who must be over 18 on 1/12/97. Entrants must provide their SIB number as part of their entry.
2. The competition will be in two sections. Each section will produce 16 winners. The prize for these winners will be a day at the Jonathan Palmer Motorsport Day (date to be announced). The cost of appropriate standard class rail travel will be reim bursed by Save & Prosper upon production of satisfactory proof of travel.
3. Individual entrants will only be able to qualify as a winner in either but not both sections of the competition
4. In the event that there are more than 16 clear winners in each half of the competition, winners will be chosen on the basis of the tie-break. All entrants agree that Save & Prosper will have copyright to all tie-break answers.
5. The competition started on December 3, 1997 and finishes on April 1, 1998.
6. Only those finalists who attend the Jonathan Palmer Motorsport Day will be eligible to be entered in the final draw. The four prize winners who emerge from the final draw will win one ticket each to the British Grand Prix and the World Cup Final on July 12, 1998 (including all travel).
7. Full copies of competition rules are available on request in writing to Save & Prosper Group Ltd, IFA Competition, Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London EC2Y 9AY.