Discretionary fund manager Brewin Dolphin has said it is committed to financial advice after setting up a financial planning academy and hiring a raft of advisers last year. Financial planning income increased £17.5m to £20.8m in the year to the end of September, results released this morning show. Brewin revealed it had made a total […]
Advisers share the cases where they discovered the power financial planning can have for clients
The Government is shifting its thinking to help people better understand their options
Six people have been found guilty for their role in a series of boiler room scams, which led to loss of more than £2.7m of investors’ funds. In a criminal investigation brought by the FCA, three defendants were yesterday found guilty and three defendants pleaded guilty earlier in the proceedings. The defendants will be sentenced […]
As more and more employers reach their auto-enrolment staging date, thousands of HR, pensions and finance professionals have been tasked with navigating the minefield of ongoing scheme governance and auditing with little support.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up