Lenders are in talks with technology providers to develop a solution where they can evaluate brokers on an individual basis. Presently, lenders have information at a firm level but sources say a group of lenders has started talks to find a way of validating individual brokers. It is thought the lenders, the identities of which are […]
Leeds Building Society has loosened its interest-only criteria and now lends up to 75 per cent LTV on a part and part basis. Previously, the lender offered interest-only mortgages to a maximum LTV of 50 per cent. Now, however, it will lend to 75 per cent LTV, with a maximum of 50 per cent LTV […]
Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
Conservative party whip Greg Hands has been named as chief secretary to the Treasury, replacing Liberal Democrat Danny Alexander. Hands has served in the Tory whip office since 2011, but was handed his new role as part of today’s Cabinet reshuffle. As chief secretary, Hands will be the second most senior MP in the Treasury, […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up