There has been little change to annuity rates since the last update and this reflects the flat line trend for gilt yields at the moment. The benchmark 15-year gilt yield has remained just under 2 per cent so far in April. Unless yields increase, annuity rates will remain at present levels. In my recent paper […]
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Spring-cleaning may not necessarily be the first job on the to-do list in the new financial year. However, this tradition of “shaking the house” has also been likened to getting one’s affairs in order. As we continue to see a strong demand for financial advisers and a deficit of candidates in the marketplace, a good […]
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Different growth cycles require different investment strategies. In this short video, Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset at Royal London Asset Management, explains how he implements this across the RL GMAPs using the Investment Clock. Click here
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up