Advisers and planners do not need to be reminded to fulfil CPD requirements if they wish to retain their Statement of Professional Standing. Making sure an effective training and competence plan is in place is a key part of successful business practice. But what about paraplanners? How many firms include paraplanners and support staff in […]
With stock markets reaching new highs, many financial commentators share a common belief – global economies are on the road to recovery. Newton’s view of the world, however, is very different. For them, the upturn has been driven by government and central bank policy across the globe, rather than from any real economic recovery. They […]
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Jelf, an independent full-service UK-based brokerage that supports businesses and individuals, has announced its interim results.
Call us old fashioned, but we want to get to know you personally. That’s why we give you a named case manager and underwriter to look after all your cases from start to finish. Your underwriter will happily give you their number, so you can ring them directly with any questions you have. And your […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up