Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
Regulator believes some firms are looking to replace commission payments with other forms of remuneration, such as adviser charging.
Value of new business written during Q3 up 18 per cent.
Regulator plans to restrict the distribution of Cocos and mutual shares to sophisticated or high net worth investors.
- Govt urged to conduct wholesale auto-enrolment contributions review
- Govt reveals tough new sanctions for pensions guidance fraudsters
- Equity release lending surges past £1bn in 2014
- Govt excludes 'defined ambition' schemes from 0.75% pensions charge cap
- Why Osborne's Taxation of Pensions Bill is unworkable
- Govt urged to rethink 'corrosive' auto-enrol earnings rules
- Govt moves to close flexible annuity recycling loophole