Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
Taylor has joined consultant Hymans Robertson after just 12 months at Nest.
Annual UK Life operating expenses down from £675m in 2012 to £569m in 2013.
Employers they may be required to bridge the gap if a quoted pension scheme price is above a charge cap.
- DWP: Labour auto-enrolment annuity broker reform risks ‘misselling crisis’
- FOS reveals most complained about adviser firms
- Royal London intermediary chief exec Hugh McKee exits
- Standard Life could ban adviser charging for workplace pensions
- Standard Life could exit independent Scotland
- Aviva UK savings and investments director Andy Curran quits
- Just Retirement recruits head of public affairs