Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
The Government is considering ditching the link between the automatic enrolment earnings trigger and income tax next year
Anyone caught impersonating the Government’s “guidance guarantee” risks being hit with a fine or a jail sentence.
The total value of equity release lending increased by almost a third year-on-year in the third quarter.
- Govt excludes 'defined ambition' schemes from 0.75% pensions charge cap
- Why Osborne's Taxation of Pensions Bill is unworkable
- Govt urged to rethink 'corrosive' auto-enrol earnings rules
- Govt moves to close flexible annuity recycling loophole
- Savers given new admin headache when they access pensions
- Govt considers freezing auto-enrol earnings trigger
- Govt cuts tax-free cash 'recycling' limit to £7,500