Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
DWP confirms it plans to press ahead with a 0.75 per cent price ceiling for workplace schemes in April 2015.
Regulation 14ZB of the Taxation of Pensions Bill could unhinge Chancellor George Osborne’s Budget retirement revolution.
Policymakers are facing calls to rethink the way automatic enrolment contributions are calculated after experts raised concerns the current method penalises low earners.
- Govt moves to close flexible annuity recycling loophole
- Savers given new admin headache when they access pensions
- Govt considers freezing auto-enrol earnings trigger
- Govt cuts tax-free cash 'recycling' limit to £7,500
- Osborne to create new flexible pension withdrawal option
- Old Mutual tables £650m offer for Quilter Cheviot
- Ukip wins first parliamentary seat in Clacton by-election