Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
Aegon UK managing director David Macmillan is set to leave his role in the summer to join the firm’s US business, Money Marketing can reveal.
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
Advisers risk being at the heart of a new misselling scandal if they process insistent defined benefit to defined contribution pension transfers, the Personal Finance Society warns.
- Pension freedoms boost SJP sales
- Curtis Banks plans £85m AIM float
- Labour election win could block cash for annuity plan
- Wonga records pre-tax loss following £35m customer redress hit
- UK economy 'to grow 2.8% in 2015'
- Arck investors face further FSCS claim delays
- Pru in talks with Bravura over UK platform launch