Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
The Liberal Democrats are pushing for reforms to raise an extra £1bn from banks to be included in the final Coalition Budget later this month.
Consolidator AFH Financial has acquired Rochester-based advice firm CIB Wealth Management in a deal that could eventually be worth over £970,000.
Old Mutual Wealth has posted a 5 per cent increase in adjusted operating profits, from £217m to £227m, as sales surged to £16bn.
- RBS reports £3.5bn loss as disposal costs and misselling provisions bite
- Ex-FSA chair Howard Davies to succeed Philip Hampton as RBS chairman
- Apfa calls for audit of 'unacceptable' FSCS costs
- Steve Bee unveils new auto-enrol compliance offering
- L&G adds £387m in with-profits bonuses as investment returns hit 9.6%
- Hargreaves introduces drawdown exit penalty in pricing overhaul
- Tradeable annuities: A lifeline for retirees or potential misselling disaster?