Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
Experts warn people with legacy pension plans could still effectively be excluded from the Budget freedoms.
Insurer is also developing a front-end guidance process for savers who do not want to pay for advice.
Roy Porter joined B&CE on 28 July.
- SJP profits down as FSCS levy hits distribution arm
- TPR targets consumers with 'hard-hitting' pensions liberation campaign
- Fidelity launches UK retirement service and drops Annuity Direct brand
- FOS reports drop in complaints but Sipp cases surge
- Treasury reveals tax change plans following Budget pensions overhaul
- TPR investigates 785 cases over auto-enrol non-compliance
- SMEs warned over auto-enrolment non-compliance bills