Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
Hornbuckle will increase admin fees for SSAS, group Sipps and risky non-standard investments.
Restructure will see the creation of a specialist auto-enrolment team to work with advisers and employers from the beginning of next year.
Jelley has left the provider by mutual consent.
- Advisers demand FCA ban on non-advised annuity commission
- Age UK: Govt must 'grasp the nettle' on legacy pension charges
- Broadstone strikes auto-enrolment SME deal with Standard Life
- Former No. 10 adviser questions auto-enrolment savings impact
- CBI: 0.75% charge cap could see employers cut pension contributions
- Creative Auto Enrolment targets advisers with compliance service
- DWP private pensions director Sarah Healey exits