Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
The Treasury has recovered a further £1.36bn from the estate of Lansdbanki, the Iceland-based bank that collapsed during the financial crisis.
Insurer responds to “changing adviser behaviour”.
Prudential has become the latest major insurer to launch a flexible drawdown proposition ahead of new Budget freedoms coming into force.
- Sir Hector Sants joins consultant Oliver Wyman
- FCA to force firms to report all complaints
- Scotland bond issuance powers move closer
- FCA recommends Dutch-style 'Pensions Dashboard' for UK
- Trade body drafts radical pensions tax relief reform plans
- Royal London eyes investment restrictions for non-advised drawdown
- Carney reveals one-year Funding for Lending extension for SMEs