Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
AJ Bell client services director Eddie McGuire has left the firm following a restructure of the business.
Banking giants Lloyds and RBS have confirmed they could move their headquarters to England if Scotland votes to leave the UK in next week’s referendum.
The Edinburgh-based insurer has been outspoken about the uncertainty a Yes vote will create for the financial services sector.
- Steve Webb: Labour Nest plans risk judicial review
- Sterling slides on shock Scottish independence poll
- Scottish Widows chief warns of post-Budget capacity problems
- Suffolk Life property director exits
- FCA facing calls for stricter payday loans cap
- Will insurance giants stick with the ABI?
- Partnership agrees £150m property investment deal with Rothschild