Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now deputy head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
Industry trade body Tisa has named former Fidelity FundsNetwork boss David Dalton-Brown as director general.
Life and pensions intermediaries will have to cough up £57m, some £24m higher than the bill they faced in 2014/15.
The FCA has fined Reckitt Benckiser Group £539,800 systems and controls failings.
- Transact cuts platform charges
- Tavistock Investments to acquire troubled network Financial Ltd
- Former Transact marketing head Malcolm Murray joins London & Capital
- Govt-backed 'pensioner bonds' go on sale
- Bond veteran Bill Gross ‘fired from Pimco’ after offer to scale back role
- IFA Centre founder Gill Cardy joins Defaqto
- Openwork appoints Dave Ewens as distribution head