Tom Selby joined Money Marketing in October 2010 as pensions reporter and is now head of news. After completing an economics degree at the University of Newcastle, Tom joined institutional pensions magazine Professional Pensions in September 2009 as a senior correspondent. Tom won the Headlinemoney trade pensions journalist of the year award for 2011 and 2012 and was Association of British Insurers life and protection journalist of the year for 2011.
- 020 7943 8030
Intrinsic is in advanced talks with Sesame over a deal that would see advisers who choose not to join Bankhall referred to the Old Mutual-owned network, Money Marketing understands.
US hedge fund Elliott Advisors has launched a fresh attack on the board of Alliance Trust as the war of words between the two parties escalates.
James Hay’s adjusted pre-tax profits dipped by almost a third last year.
- Former adviser pleads guilty to Ponzi scheme fraud
- Pension competition and financial crime: What are the key risks facing the FCA this year?
- Succession recruits Sesame IT director
- Apfa calls for regulatory budgets freeze in advice 'manifesto'
- PFS chief warns 'insistent' pension transfers risk FOS complaints
- Tories eye property IHT overhaul
- Standard Life ditches auto-enrolment minimum criteria