- 020 7943 8023
Taking a chance on buy-to-let download
It was a case of lucky for some when the Chancellor George Osborne cut taxes on bingo halls and sliced a penny off a pint but his real bombshell was the radical pensions overhaul, in the process creating potential jackpot winners in the buy-to-let market
Treasury financial secretary Sajid Javid, who in his recent speech at the Council of Mortgage Lenders’ annual lunch pledged not to let the EU’s mortgage directive cause disruption, was last week promoted to Cabinet as Culture Secretary.
FCA staff turnover is continuing to rise as the regulator reviews its recruitment strategy, its annual board minutes show.
- ‘MMR rules could lead to bigger loans’
- Carney tells MPs guidance was ‘well understood’
- Former debt charity director in move to Wonga
- Sesame declares it’s ‘open for business’
- Agents rethink sales after probe
- Shawbrook targeting an offering
- West Brom, BoI class actions gather pace