- 020 7943 8023
Treasury financial secretary Sajid Javid, who in his recent speech at the Council of Mortgage Lenders’ annual lunch pledged not to let the EU’s mortgage directive cause disruption, was last week promoted to Cabinet as Culture Secretary.
FCA staff turnover is continuing to rise as the regulator reviews its recruitment strategy, its annual board minutes show.
Borrowers could have access to bigger loans as new mortgage rules force lenders to ditch income multiples and use affordability assessments.
- Carney tells MPs guidance was ‘well understood’
- Former debt charity director in move to Wonga
- Sesame declares it’s ‘open for business’
- Agents rethink sales after probe
- Shawbrook targeting an offering
- West Brom, BoI class actions gather pace
- Shawbrook Bank targets IPO later this year