- 020 7943 8023
Three of the UK’s biggest estate agents are reviewing their mortgage sales processes after a probe exposed examples of misleading information being given to prospective borrowers.
Shawbrook Bank is understood to be targeting an initial public offering later this year.
Borrowers fighting West Bromwich Building Society and Bank of Ireland tracker rate rises held a fundraising meeting last week.
- Shawbrook Bank targets IPO later this year
- Major estate agents give misleading information on mortgage broker fees
- Mystery shop exposes estate agents 'tricks' on broker fees
- Aviva pulls hospitality for life distributors
- Flowers was pompous, says PRA’s Bailey
- Lloyds rebounds into profit as lending rises 40%
- Media Spotlight: The Wolf of Wall Street