- 020 7943 8023
Chancellor George Osborne has toughened up the regulation of payday lenders by handing the FCA new powers to cap overall costs.
Mortgage brokers say private banks have started to loosen criteria relating to assets under management in a bid to attract more high net worth borrowers.
A group of influential Conservative MPs is calling on the Government to cut £16bn worth of taxes in the Autumn Statement.
- Osborne orders independent investigation of Co-op Bank as regulators look at enforcement
- Survey shows big rise in fears of price crash
- Wellesley launching a peer-to-peer arm
- Carney lays 40% odds over rate threshold
- Knight Frank forecasts prices will rocket 24% over five years
- PTFS helps members with £200k for fees
- Sants quits Barclays on ill-health grounds