Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
Advisers are split on whether these lists should be adhered to in making recommendations to clients.
Parent company Friends Life reveals provision in accounts.
The FundsNetwork platform is legally owned by the Bermuda-domiciled FIL Ltd.
- Standard’s UK smaller cos fund in Spot the Dog list for first time
- Bestinvest names SLI's Nimmo in Spot the Dog list for first time
- FCA could still surpass Mifid II on dealing commission
- Asset allocation: Brewin Dolphin looks to sell down US and UK equities
- Brewin Dolphin eyes rebrand in D2C push
- IPO of stricken Brandeaux Student Accommodation fund pulled
- Why are investors rushing back to property?