Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
Montage Portfolio Management managing director and portfolio manager Peter Montague says he still sees value in US markets
Presented with a job at the age of 25, Stephen Message’s path to fund management is not an orthodox one
Old Mutual Global Investors head of UK equities says he does not expect the Bank of England to hike interest rates before the 2015 general election.
- IFDL sales director exits for sunset clause-tackling venture
- Sense Network posts £650k profits
- Asset allocation: F&C's Burdett returns to Europe as ECB offers stimulus
- Intelliflo director exits as David Child takes on COO role
- Lloyds deputy chair steps down from Aberdeen board
- Threesixty posts £195k profit after taking £150k Timebank stake
- Is the Nikkei 400 a good stock guide for fund managers?