Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
The Japanese Nikkei 400 index launched in the summer of 2013 as an index showcasing the country’s most shareholder-friendly and best-run companies, but how much of a guide is this for fund managers?
The majority of the surplus has been allocated to US equities which are increasingly attractive against the current political unrest in Europe
Firm increases its Sipp portfolio to around 2,975 schemes equalling around £1bn assets under administration.
- How much attention should you pay to fund rating lists?
- Sesame makes £31m complaints provision
- Ratings agency raises concerns over FundsNetwork transparency
- Standard’s UK smaller cos fund in Spot the Dog list for first time
- Bestinvest names SLI's Nimmo in Spot the Dog list for first time
- FCA could still surpass Mifid II on dealing commission
- Asset allocation: Brewin Dolphin looks to sell down US and UK equities