Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
Following Sarasin & Partners move to produce a bespoke index with Indexx Markets, is this the first move towards firms producing tracker versions of funds?
Tony Yousefian takes stock on an eventful year for his CV
A number of wealth management firms and private banks are continuing to fail in monitoring how their in-house investment propositions are being used by clients, an FCA thematic review has found.
- Old Mutual Wealth sets out bulk conversion plans
- Neil Woodford to launch biotech investment trust
- Asset allocation: Charles Stanley sticks with UK but shies from retail
- How important is yield when it comes to investment trusts?
- Asset allocation: ECB fiscal stimulus proves timely for PSigma's Becket
- Asset allocation: Why Montage is sticking with the US, for now
- Profile: OMGI's Stephen Message on running £1bn at age of 25