Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
Lloyds Banking Group deputy chair Anita Frew has stepped down as senior non-executive director of Aberdeen Asset Management.
Support services provider Threesixty Services has posted a £195,000 pre-tax profit for the year ending 31 December 2013, a rise of 2 per cent from £192,000 in 2012.
The Japanese Nikkei 400 index launched in the summer of 2013 as an index showcasing the country’s most shareholder-friendly and best-run companies, but how much of a guide is this for fund managers?
- Asset allocation: 7IM swaps European equities for US exposure
- Barnett Waddingham acquires Chase de Vere Sipp and SSAS arm
- How much attention should you pay to fund rating lists?
- Sesame makes £31m complaints provision
- Ratings agency raises concerns over FundsNetwork transparency
- Standard’s UK smaller cos fund in Spot the Dog list for first time
- Bestinvest names SLI's Nimmo in Spot the Dog list for first time