Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
Three M&G funds made up 55 per cent of the £19.55bn assets on the Spot the Dog list.
The FCA has confirmed it is set to make one asset manager pay redress to clients over improper use of dealing commission.
Brewin Dolphin head of research Guy Foster says noises coming from the respective governments of rising inflation will force a sale of holdings
- Brewin Dolphin eyes rebrand in D2C push
- IPO of stricken Brandeaux Student Accommodation fund pulled
- Why are investors rushing back to property?
- SEI's Richard Goodall joins Parmenion
- FCA set to give fund groups waivers on platform rules
- Schroders appoints ex-FSA director Sheila Nicoll
- Why the FCA rewrote the rules: The biggest fines for client money breaches