Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
Charles Stanley in talks to take on number of Cardiff-based investment managers for Welsh move.
Boursorama incurs exceptional impairment costs due to regulatory demands and IT migration.
Management of model portfolio service on WealthSelect proposition taken inside OMGI.
- FCA to clear up dealing commission rules in corporate access crackdown
- Marriage’s Cazenove UK Smaller Companies fund to hard close
- RC Brown poaches Rowan Dartington investment team
- Alliance Trust Savings looks to increase platform charges
- Charles Stanley buys Evercore Pan Asset
- FCA targets unregulated assets in Sipp thematic review
- SJP non-exec chairman steps down amid board changes