Sam Macdonald joined Money Marketing in February 2011 as wraps, platforms and distribution reporter. He previously worked for the Cumberland News in Carlisle and Lifestyle magazine Vibe, based in Middlesbrough.
- 020 7943 8042
The Autumn Statement has closed off the final loophole enabling investment in subsidised renewables within a tax shelter like EIS or VCT.
Iboss managing director Chris Metcalfe says the firm is still a big fan of the property sector despite the rush of money entering property funds over the last 18 months.
Following Sarasin & Partners move to produce a bespoke index with Indexx Markets, is this the first move towards firms producing tracker versions of funds?
- Old Mutual: Fund mergers will trigger clean share class conversion
- Profile: Tony Yousefian looks back on an eventful year
- FCA warns of continuing conflicts on in-house investment models
- Old Mutual Wealth sets out bulk conversion plans
- Neil Woodford to launch biotech investment trust
- Asset allocation: Charles Stanley sticks with UK but shies from retail
- How important is yield when it comes to investment trusts?