Rob Langston has left Fundweb.
The National Institute for Economic & Social Research has claimed the UK economy grew by 0.1 per cent during the three months ending in November.
Sales of bond funds in Europe hit their highest one-month total on record in October, with net inflows of €30bn, according to data provider Lipper.
Bestinvest has suspended the ratings on the Jupiter Income and Jupiter High Income funds, after the asset manager announced he would be handing over management of the funds.
- Co-op adds two funds to Sustainable range
- Threadneedle fund rating suspended
- F&C sustainable investment head leaves
- No justification for asset manager living wills, says IMA
- AS 2012: True scale of failure can now be seen, says Balls
- AS 2012: Osborne confirms Isa limit increase to £11,520
- Autumn Statement 2012: As it happened