Rob joined Fundweb in 2011 as associate editor before being appointed deputy head of investment news in 2012. He is a former winner of the Headlinemoney trade journalist of the year award and has worked at a number of financial titles since beginning his career in 2007.
Martin Currie Investment Management has replaced North America fund manager David Forsyth with new hire Penny Kyle.
Psigma Investment Management has appointed Nina Krishna as chief operating officer.
The Investment Management Association has launched a consultation on enhanced disclosure for fund charges and transaction costs.
- Moody's downgrades Spanish banks
- Cyprus approaches Eurogroup for aid
- Walker Crips raises £1.7m from Liontrust share sale
- Vanguard investment chief steps down
- Treasury consults on Scottish gilts
- JP Morgan appoints global fixed income head
- RBS clashes over Moody's rating