Paul Thomas joined Money Marketing in January 2010 as mortgage reporter.
After graduating from university, he traveled Australasia before returning to complete a postgraduate qualification in journalism, in Brighton.
- 020 7943 8051
Money Marketing sister title Mortgage Strategy investigation finds e.surv and Connells have stopped taking instructions in SW15.
Lender says the risk of someone staying in a property on a buy-to-let loan is greater than first thought
FCA chief executive says he fully supports investigation into handling of media coverage surrounding closed book probe.
- FCA considering case for 15-year long-stop
- Barclays mortgage boss David Finlay quits
- Brokers left disappointed by Chancellor's failure to reform stamp duty
- Lenders in scramble for FLS funds before mortgage deadline
- CML: Gross lending up 33% in January
- Nearly 1 in 10 firms to leave the mortgage market ahead of MMR
- Lending to FTBs hits 6-year high in London and Celtic nations