Paul Thomas joined Money Marketing in January 2010 as mortgage reporter.
After graduating from university, he traveled Australasia before returning to complete a postgraduate qualification in journalism, in Brighton.
- 020 7943 8051
FCA mortgage head Linda Woodall says longer appointments could lead to “more sustainable outcomes”.
Money Marketing sister title Mortgage Strategy investigation finds e.surv and Connells have stopped taking instructions in SW15.
Lender says the risk of someone staying in a property on a buy-to-let loan is greater than first thought
- Wheatley admits closed book blunder was 'not FCA's finest hour'
- FCA considering case for 15-year long-stop
- Barclays mortgage boss David Finlay quits
- Brokers left disappointed by Chancellor's failure to reform stamp duty
- Lenders in scramble for FLS funds before mortgage deadline
- CML: Gross lending up 33% in January
- Nearly 1 in 10 firms to leave the mortgage market ahead of MMR