Paul Thomas joined Money Marketing in January 2010 as mortgage reporter.
After graduating from university, he traveled Australasia before returning to complete a postgraduate qualification in journalism, in Brighton.
- 020 7943 8051
Mortgage Strategy understands lender could launch broker proposition by Q2 2015.
HSBC will distribute through Countrywide initially.
Annuity provider saw profits rise 66 per cent year-on-year in the first half of the year.
- L&G quits the ABI
- Carney moves to cap loan-to-income ratio on new mortgage lending
- FPC says stress test rules could push borrowers to longer fixes
- FPC: Stress test rules could push borrowers to longer fixes
- BNP Paribas pleads guilty to US sanction breaches
- FCA bosses delay bonuses until closed book probe completes
- Lenders expect approval rate to dip 'significantly' over the next three months