Paul Thomas joined Money Marketing in January 2010 as mortgage reporter.
After graduating from university, he traveled Australasia before returning to complete a postgraduate qualification in journalism, in Brighton.
- 020 7943 8051
Capital Economics says lenders now have the resources to grow mortgage lending at a steady rate
Lending down 8 per cent between December and January.
85 per cent of brokers and 86 per cent of lenders say they are ready for the mortgage market review.
- Lending to FTBs hits 6-year high in London and Celtic nations
- Lenders warn buy-to-let could become the next self-cert
- Yorkshire BS Group sees 48% uplift in mortgage lending
- SJP set to acquire expat advice business in Far East
- Banker faces £2.5m fine in FCA's Libor manipulation probe
- RBS to pull out of up to 20 countries and set to post £8bn loss
- Axa Wealth sees sales increase 53%