Paul Thomas joined Money Marketing in January 2010 as mortgage reporter.
After graduating from university, he traveled Australasia before returning to complete a postgraduate qualification in journalism, in Brighton.
- 020 7943 8051
Brokers have experienced severe delays when dealing with Barclays’ broker arm Woolwich.
Govt has announced plans to cut the exemption period from three years to 18 months.
Warning that Funding for Lending move could see rates hiked by 0.75 per cent over the next few months.
- Miguel Sard made chief of Santander's new mortgage division
- CML: Gross lending hits highest level in five years
- Nationwide sees strongest half-year lending figures for five years
- Precise RMBS could see raft of new lenders
- RBS to create internal 'bad bank'
- Barclays sees huge increase in profits in first nine months of 2013
- Lloyds' PPI bill tops £8bn as bank makes further £750m provision