Paul Thomas joined Money Marketing in January 2010 as mortgage reporter.
After graduating from university, he traveled Australasia before returning to complete a postgraduate qualification in journalism, in Brighton.
- 020 7943 8051
Annuity provider saw profits rise 66 per cent year-on-year in the first half of the year.
Insurer believes it can lobby more effectively on its own.
From October, lenders must ensure no more than 15 per cent of new lending is at more than 4.5 times income
- FPC says stress test rules could push borrowers to longer fixes
- FPC: Stress test rules could push borrowers to longer fixes
- BNP Paribas pleads guilty to US sanction breaches
- FCA bosses delay bonuses until closed book probe completes
- Lenders expect approval rate to dip 'significantly' over the next three months
- MPC united in keeping base rate at 0.5% despite Carney warning
- Selectapension appoints Paul Yates as development director