Paul Thomas joined Money Marketing in January 2010 as mortgage reporter.
After graduating from university, he traveled Australasia before returning to complete a postgraduate qualification in journalism, in Brighton.
- 020 7943 8051
Former Edeus chief executive finished working with Clayton Euro Risk this week.
Nationwide no longer requires covering letter with SA302.
New savings products will see borrowers receive £50 from Government for every £200 saved.
- Budget 2015: Govt to sell £13bn of mortgage assets in failed banks
- Former Towergate chief Ian Darby returns as £8.6m deal completes
- Santander boosts lending by 43%
- TSC committee member calls for MMR impact review
- Tesco Bank eyes entry into the broker market
- HSBC set to enter the broker market for the first time
- Pension reforms hit Partnership annuity sales