Paul joined Money Marketing in early 2005 covering politics and regulation before taking over as news editor in December 2007 and moving on to become editor in March 2009. Paul has won a number of industry awards, including Headlinemoney trade journalist of the year.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 020 7970 4776
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mcmillan_paul
Skandia says it will move to a clean share class model but look to retain smaller rebates to investors.
There will be few tears shed by Money Marketing readers as the FSA makes way for the FCA.
The Treasury has set out plans to kitemark simple savings and insurance products.
- 'One-off' L&G glitch hits 12,000 pensioners
- Should Lloyds chief take a leaf out of the IFA book?
- RBS plans branch flotation after Santander deal collapse
- Santander considers £2bn bid for Yorkshire/Clydesdale branches
- Malcolm Williamson to become new Resolution chair
- Labour's political pensions theatre
- MPs attack decision to award Sants a knighthood