Nicole has been a reporter at Money Marketing since May 2007, initially covering the offshore patch before switching to regulation in January 2008. She was formerly a journalist for Life Gold Coast magazine in Australia before moving to Tokyo where she worked on lifestyle magazine, Metropolis.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 020 7943 8190
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mm_NicoleB
Transact has toppled Elevate off the top spot in The Platforum Market Monitor for Q2.
FCA chief executive Martin Wheatley has warned the EU’s plans to cap bonuses could see bankers’ salaries double.
Business secretary Vince Cable says RBS is not doing enough to increase lending to small and medium-sized companies.
- Transact tops The Platforum Q2 leaderboard
- Treasury admits destroying 350,000 Equitable Life victims' details
- Cameron hints at RBS sale ahead of election
- Verona Smith quits Cofunds
- Consumer Finance Association sets up supervisory body for payday lenders
- Lloyds chairman Sir Win Bischoff to step down
- The Co-op Bank may need taxpayer support