- E-mail: Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 020 7970 6319
OFT looking into whether acquisition lessens competition.
The Co-operative Bank head of mortgages to head bank’s intermediary lender Platform.
Barclays has settled a high court claim in which they were seeking up to £12.7m in damages for an alleged mortgage fraud.
- Should the Government remove stamp duty for NewBuy?
- NatWest opens up its corporate range to DA mortgage clubs
- David Tweedy leaves Platform
- Co-operative denies plans to scrap Platform
- Short term lender trade body appoints new chief executive
- Bridging lender linked with Connaught funds given cash injection
- Connaught looks to wind up two Ucis funds